Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festival

There are many festivals celebrated in India. Diwali is one of the main
    Festival. Diwali, celebrated by Hindus .Religious festivals are widely observed and hold great importance for Indians. Diwali, Holi, Durga puja, Ugadi, Dussehra, Ganesh Chaturthi, and Sankranthi are the most popular Hindu festivals in India. Among Muslims, the Islamic Eid festivals of Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha are the most celebrated. Sikh, celebrated Guru Nanak's Birthday.
    Christmas, and Buddha Jayanti, are key holidays among the remaining
    religious groups.
    A number of festivals are common to most parts of India, and many states
    and regions have local festivals depending on prevalent religious and linguistic
    demographics.

Well which is your favourite festival and can you let us know more about the non so famous festivals along with the regional ones.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

when some festivals come iam very happy .Shiva jay anti(shivaratri) i like it because God Shiva come earth through prajapita Brahma(Dada lekharaj) made anew world &destroy this old world. so you are son of God &and surrender yourself take some bless .brahmakumaris thank you please visit us.

Comment

Working...
      X