Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
    an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...
    but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Love makes life so confusing, but without love
    would you really want to live?
    Megrisoft team member
    Article Directory
    SEO India
    Link Building India

Life is not measure by the number of breaths we take
    but by the moments that take our breath away.

You make me love again like i've never been hurt
    You make me trust again like i've never been burned.

Love is like a mustard seed;
    planted by God
    and watered by men
    Last edited by megrisoft; 12-26-2005, 02:31 PM.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Sorry Im not posting a poem here.

Love is vital to life. It is not restricted to between a man and a woman.

But coming back to love between a man and woman:

If you didnt find anybody to love and finally got married to somebody, can you find love?

Here are my two cents:
      Yes you can. You can transform the one you married into the one you love. You have to be diligent and perseverant. Forget about movies, love stories etc when it comes to love. Love is what works for you, in your life. Its in your hands to make that love happen. Dont worry about whether it will happen or not. Sometimes you dont even realize it did happen. While you are working at it to make it happen, your heart grows, your imagination improves, your power to give love to people multiplies. Its not just love, but the journey towards and in it is enticing.

Comment

Better to think by brain rather than heart.. coz some thing are made to be broken.. and i hope u know ... and if you dont know than that is HEART
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Love is a Business

Comment

Plz, Clarify your statement with supporting example.
            Megrisoft Team Member
            Search India

Comment

U said love is business.
              What do you mean by that?
              Megrisoft team member
              Article Directory
              SEO India
              Link Building India

Comment

arti he already explained ...
                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

For me love is a way to live. Love is my life. My love is my life. I can't live without love.

Comment

Youth should also give some time to politics and social service...... they should not waste all their time on love.

Comment

I agree with Yudhister. Love is a very important part of life but its not whole life.

Comment

what was offensive of the article posted by playboy....

Comment

love is a cheka!

Comment

Love a disesase

Love is a roadblock in a teenager's becoming mature.
                            Love fosters dependency, it may be viewed as a deterrent to maturity.
                            The person who seeks love in order to obtain security will become, like the alcoholic, increasingly dependent on this source of illusory well-being. The secure person who seeks love would probably not trap himself in this way.

Comment

In a study carried out by Penn University researchers it seemsthat Love at first sight is attributed exclusively to face attractiveness.

It seems that pretty faces 'prime' our minds to make us more likely to associate the pretty face with a positive emotion.

The purpose of the tests was to study the cognitive processes behind a very real phenomenon: physically attractive people have advantages that unattractive people do not.

Research has demonstrated time and again that there are tremendous social and economic benefits to being attractive. Attractive people are paid more, are judged more intelligent and will receive more attention in most facets of life. Studies suggest that even infants prefer pretty faces.

The first study tested the idea that beauty can be assessed rapidly by asking study participants to rate faces – pictures of non-famous males and females taken from three different high school yearbooks and the Internet – shown for .013 seconds on a computer screen.

The next two experiments targeted the notion of "priming", whether or not seeing a pretty face makes a viewer more likely to associate that face with positive attributes. Participants were shown a face on the screen, followed shortly after by a word in white text on a black screen. Participants were instructed to ignore the face and were timed on how quickly they could classify the word as either good or bad. Almost uniformly, response times to good words, such as "laughter" or "happiness," were faster after viewing an attractive face.

Comment

Working...
                              X