Blue/Green Eyed Indians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue/Green Eyed Indians

I heard that it is natural for some Indians to have green and even blue eyes. I also heard most green eyed Indians live in South India. Is that true? Also, where would you find blue eyed Indians?

hey man where do u get these weirds ideas abt india and indians?? i have been in india all my life and i have hardly seen a handful of people with green or blue..its rare u may say 1 in a million( taking into account indias population) to have blue eyes...being in south north east west anye=wer in india doesnt matter... though i beleive ppl in the northern parts of india have a lighter shade... by the way can u just tell me how does it help u knowing the colour of eyes??!!1

Comment

Hey I just want to know . I am curious because I have seen some green eyed Indians in South India, and have seen pictures of blue eyed Indians. Since it is not common to see colered eyes in that region of the world, I though it is interesting .

Comment

WHATEVER!! the only blue eyes i see is of this smiley

Comment

Aishrya Rai and many Indian actresses have green or blue eyes as well. I saw quite a bit of green eyes Indians in the movie "Devdas".

Comment

o really?? aish might have put lenses for the movie(i havent seen the movie though) but as far as i know it aint green?? but boss tell me this y the hell are v even havin a discussion on this???

Comment

Is there anything wrong with it? Is it against God? Will we go to hell?

No, her eyes are really green in real life I think, because I have seen her outside her movie and her eyes are green.

Comment

Aishwarya Rai, Sneha Ulla have green eyes and Celina Jaitely has a big grey eye...

Comment

most of india girls i saw so far have brown and dark brown eyes...

Comment

Yeah, some Indians definitely have light-colored eyes. As per my observations most light-eyed people would be found in Kashmir. Then I have frequently seen light-eyed people from Maharashtra through Marathi speaking actors/actresses in Hindi television.

Yeah, light-eyed Indians would be found more in the North (my personal theory on people from Maharashtra having light-eyes is its being close to the coast and hence trade contacts and consequent societal contacts with other countries).

Comment

=)

lol it was funny reading the long "fight" over eye colors...but to add on, there are def indians with green eyes (never seen blue for sure) i have a few friends who have green eyes (they r from north india) but aish def has green eyes and she's half north half south indian, i believe

Comment

Did you know...

That green eyed girls suffer from myopias,presbyopia,cataract totalis,xenophobia,and blepharitis acuta? Did you know???

The green eyed girls may be cute but they cost big money....big,big medical insurance bills.

Comment

Xenophobia? LMAO. It's not even a medical condition, it's an attitudinal malaise.

Comment

what bout the green-eyed guys huh? or hazel or whatever...

Comment

Here is a blue-eyed South Indian I think;

Last edited by megrisoft; 12-15-2005, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X