Accused in the 1993 mumbai blast crying foul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused in the 1993 mumbai blast crying foul

The accused in the mumbai blast case are crying foul. One of them say he has his g/f waiting for him for 13 yrs.

The other one says he did it for majhab and his freinds betrayed him.

Others say they have been framed.

But no one says that i am sorry that i planted a bomb and killed thousands of innocent people. Not one of them.

Do you think these bastards should be hanged to death?? or should they be given lesser sentence?

My question is particulary to the muslims on this forum. Whats there opinion on this?? Should we eliminate such people who are a danger to the country or should they be given mercy just because they did it for islam??

More than 300 people died in 1993 bomb blast
    This blast was direct attack to the economic and people of Indian...

No mercy should be given to the people those who are culprits. We should punish them in such a way that it should be lesson for every one and every terrorist.

Other wise all ass hole terrorist will say they did every crime for majhab(Religion).

The Pakistan president of that time Ghulam Ishaq Khan had conclusive proof that the Inter-Services Intelligence was involved in the March 1993 Bombay bomb blasts which killed more than 300 people

Before stepping down as Pakistan president in July 1993, Ahmed reveals Ishaq Khan told Sharief that the impetus for these blasts came from ISI chief Lt General Javed Nasir.

Ishaq Khan said he had proof to show how the Memon brothers, the key accused in the blasts case, were kept in Karachi as government guests, how they were brought to Pakistan and then transported to Dubai.

The four members of the Memon family were not kid they were knowing what they were doing, they were in jail for 13 year that never means that they should be released or been given less punishment, If criminal do any crime and then they say that some one their love is waiting for them so please give us less punishment and we already were in jail… make me laugh… such argument is only done to get sympathy of court… how the hell they can say so…? When they were going to do bomb blast at that time they never realized that many people are going to lose their love… Now when it’s their turn why they need less punishment, they did all things for majhab, so now contractor of religion should come and help them… why they are begging against Indian government… As per me such people are more dangerous coz they are enemy within us.
    No mercy should be given… They are showing tear of crocodile…
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-21-2006, 07:58 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Rohit Khaitan,

Why are you asking Muslims about their views? Are we to look at the religion of mafia members like Dawood etc.? Do you think criminals like Dawood or Memon care about any religion,ethics or morality? They are rogues without any culture or religion who were used by Pakistan in its warfare against India.

Comment

Observer i am not against any religion in particular. Infact i dont believe in religion. I was born hindu but dont follow any religion any more.

And yes i asked muslims in particular because the terrorist here said that i did it for majhab. I am sure the muslims here do not agree with the views of the terrorist. So i think they should be the first one to stand up and openly criticize the person who s spoling the name of their religion.

Comment

Working...
        X